Can you go into more detail?
* What kind of lung problem has Serrapeptase helped?
* What dosage do you take per day ? Do you take the high potency cap (120,000 units)
* How much has it helped ?
Serrapeptase appears to be a miracle supplement: http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/archive/index.php/t-31746.html
Cardiovascular benefits: http://www.healthsavers.info/savealife_files/ProdMoreInfo/Serra-MoreInfo.htm
Because of its safe and potent anti-inflammatory properties, ongoing research shows that serrapeptase can help to relieve the symptoms of many conditions caused or exacerbated by chronic inflammation. These include:
Arthritis (both osteo- and Rheumatoid Arthritis )
Back and neck problems caused by inflammation
Breast engorgement caused by inflammation
Carpal tunnel syndrome
Chronic ear infections
Cystitis joints or muscles
Ear, nose and throat problems
Eye problems caused by inflammation
Fibrocystic breast disease
Headaches and migraines caused by inflammation
Inflammatory bowel diseases (ulcerative colitis, Crohn's, IBS)
Multiple sclerosis (MS)
* Has been found to dissolve arterial plaque quickly, safely, and efficiently plus it is very economic.
* Trauma related issues, such as sports injuries, post operative and traumatic swelling, and post operative scars and lesions.
* In addition to protecting against all of the above conditions, serrapeptase has also been shown to provide significant benefits as a safeguard against heart disease. http://www.wellnesswatchersmd.com/feature_articles/serrapeptase.php