CureZone   Log On   Join
Need some help understanding what has happened & what to do

Epzilon Views: 3,048
Published: 8 y

Need some help understanding what has happened & what to do

Hey people.

First post here, though I've been lurking a while reading the posts here. I am 35 year old, diagnosed with copd. Last time I checked spirometry at the doctor, the exhale volume/ time capacity was at 76%, 97% oxygen saturation in the blood.

How did this happen? I smoked. But not a heavy smoker, about 8-12 every day. Started at 18, quit at 29, started at 31 and quit at 33 when my doctor said that I had starting signs of copd. Went cold turkey (second time) and not smoked since.

At the same time I believe that, even though smoking most likely contributed to this situation, I lived in a basement for nearly three years.
This basement was not built to protect the rentees from the soil outside the wall, there was a opening in the kitchen floor for water (been a laundry basement probably ) and not a lot of air circulation. At the same time, the entry door was down a stair from very close to a road.

I was Ok when I moved there. After one year I had my first symptoms of the place, though did not know it at the time. Air hunger and a uneven heartbeat. Lasted only for a few days and the doc said I was fine.
The next year I didn't notice anything except slow regeneration after exercise. Then one day I did a hard exercise (bicycling as fast as I could, 35 miles). Had to stop, was shaky for weeks, rapid heart rate at no exertion nervous etc. After that, the whole 6 months, I was out of energy, gained weight, periods of nosebleed, arguing with the doctor. Then after 6 months I had a change in my breath and since then I don't feel I have enough oxygen.

I eventually got pushed out by the apartment, feeling and tasting from my lungs what I imagine is on the outside of the wall. The toilet septic tank among other things.

That is almost two years ago. It took me another scam of a rental and a scam of the apartment I bought, to start look in the right places to find out what is going on.

So I'm here. Reading about detox, emphysema, h202, mms, dmso, Co enzyme 10, etc. But I haven't seen anything particular about what is the problem if you get sick in the basement.

Can anyone give me some pointers

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)