CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida treatment - How to take probiotics/antifungals for Candida & for how long?

eagle27 Views: 1,856
Published: 8 y

Candida treatment - How to take probiotics/antifungals for Candida & for how long?

Hi folks,

I have gut dysbiosis and candida overgrowth, and I'm planning a treatment to cure this... as I've been suffering for some time now with chronic symptoms ( food allergies & sensitivities, brain fog, fatigue and moodiness).

I have purchased the following supplements:

* Kyo-Dophilus Probiotic - Kyolic brand - 1.5 billion cells per capsule - Lactobacillus Gasseri, B. Bifidum and B. Longum;

* Ideal Bowel Support - Jarrow Formulas - 10 billion cells per capsule - Lactobacillus Plantarum 299v;

* Lactobacillus - Allergy Research Group - 17 billion cells per capsule - L. Plantarum, L. Salivarius and L. Rhamnosus;

* Nystatin antifungal;

Can you folks help me, please? I really need some guidance here.

* Should I start the treatment with the probiotics first, with the antifungal first, or start with both?

* For how long usually does one have to take the probiotics and antifungals to completely heal candida overgrowth and gut dysbiosis?

* Die-off: I'm very worried about the candida die-off reaction. Should I start with a small dose of probiotics and antifungal? Is there a dosage strategy to help avoid and/or minimize die-off reactions?

* Die-off: How long does the die-off reaction usually last?

Help me, please.

Thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)