CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Seriously, a miracle

laundrysheet Views: 9,722
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,320,209

Re: Seriously, a miracle

I appreciate your concern. However, there has been much more research into a ketogenic diet than Iodine supplementation--it's just much better understood and certainly not an early trip to the grave. I think most would argue here that listening to your body is important. Ever since going on keto, I've felt better and more energetic than ever but not without fact or reason. Blaming keto for acidosis is one of the most popular myths out there. Yes, acidosis occurs if your ketones reach past a certain level but that can never happen nutritionally. It typically happens to diabetics who cannot produce insulin. I measure my ketones every week and they stay within 1-3 mmol/L. And many people have reversed their type 2 diabetes while on a ketogenic diet. It is an anti-inflammatory diet and throws conventional wisdom out the window. Saturated fats and cholesterol are okay while on keto. It's the insulin response due to carbohydrates which can cause you to store these nutrients. But by switching to burning fat for fuel, you can achieve the opposite. Keto is now becoming a popular diet option if you have cancer since cancer cells thrive on glucose and not on ketones. Keto is also being used to treat neurological diseases such as alzheimer's and MS since these afflictions are inflammatory by nature while keto, as mentioned earlier, is anti-inflammatory. One big example is Johns Hopkins now placing all their seizure patients on keto immediately due to modern medicine's inability to work on many patients. I can go on and on but perhaps this video can better explain everything from a bigger perspective. I encourage you to do more research :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8BY4fyLvZc

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.062 sec, (1)