CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This suggests that CureZone users and others should stop using Google in protest and use either Yahoo or Bing for their searches

parazapper Views: 1,650
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,314,223

Re: This suggests that CureZone users and others should stop using Google in protest and use either Yahoo or Bing for their searches

I am certainly aware of the extreme corruption that surrounds us. I also do not expect my proclamation to have any effect on the outcome of things but one thing that I know. My inner circle will know.

As for the media, yes very corrupt but it is not of much importance to me as much of my information comes from elsewhere. And, no I am not talking about visions or spirits :^)

Sleep is good and I am happy to have the wife back home from surgery and rehab. The surgery was in Feb and the 3 to 4 hours a day driving back and forth has been tough. But now, I can relax some and even get some work done.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)