CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fixing Dopamine Transporter molecule or Reward Pathway in Brain?

Views: 1,919
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,313,629

Re: Fixing Dopamine Transporter molecule or Reward Pathway in Brain?

The problem is, I don't have racing thoughts anymore or like some people like to call it, a thousand thoughts a minute under stress or whatever.

I have looked in to detoxing heavy metals and checking/supplementing important minerals plus some metals. I've heard that an amino acid test might also show some good indicators to what is depleted.

How did you figure out your liver did not metabolite and excrete toxins properly, specifically the Phase II sulfation part.

And I wish I was a bit more like you, patient and have a good perspective of time going by me. Sometimes I'm so concentrated on conversations I don't even think much about the reply and just respond, or am in a flight or fight response to the point where I can't even have a good perception of time.

Really want to fix this as I can't properly express myself or lead a conversation to my main point. It would seem like this is anxiety and stress, but it feels much more like my body is being stimulated at the same time my brain is being sedated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)