CureZone   Log On   Join
I'm suffering from chemical poisoning, need someone who can think outside the box

NathanielKnows Views: 3,428
Published: 8 years ago

I'm suffering from chemical poisoning, need someone who can think outside the box

Hello and thank you for any help you might provide or even an opinion to help us find the cause of our suffering. This is a long crazy story, something akin to a bad Hollywood movie gone wrong, so I will try to be blunt, short, and to the point. For reasons I can't explain online, I am only able to say so much.

I got involved with a group of friends that apparently have a huge secret to hide and I do t know what that secret is but I do know I'm a threat to their secret. I'm affiliated with the police department through a family member, and these people I thought were friends apparently think I am a cop. True story. One night at a bbq a 'friend' offered me a cold one. About half way through the beer this same person offered a cigar which I lit and took a puff from. Immediately I realized this cigar tasted like chemicals and questioned it, put it out in the beer and left the bbq because something in me knew this person has maliciously poisoned me. Within an hour all the muscles in my shoulders and top back all felt really sore, the same feeling you get when you over work yourself in the gym. Upon this muscle issue and having visual disturbances, I went to the ER and had them draw blood. Apparently nothing was showing up in normal lab work. They didn't test for any poisonings that I'm aware of.

I got the usual, go home drink lots of fluids and rest. I didn't like this answer and went back to the persons house and asked them what the hell they gave me, as well as looked for the beer with the cigar in it, couldn't find my bottle anywhere and the person said, one of these days your lungs are just going to stick. Freaked me out because this friend turned freak had a devilish look on their face. For several months this weakness held in my muscles. I've been going to emergency departments all over the place and to several doctors. I must just sound crazy because I get answers like, that kind of stuff doesn't happen in America, you're crazy etc.

I don't know what this person gave me or why but I do know they sent another mutual friend over to warn me not to report their name or harm would befall my family. I'm starting to believe them.

My symptoms started with muscle weakness, and after several months I developed a serious pneumonia out if the blue that seriously almost killed me. 104-105 fever for 15 days and body aches like you would not believe. A chest xray shows blotchy patches in the middle of my right lung. Five months later, another x Ray shows little to no improvement in this blotchy patches. I've had blood work done half a dozen times with nothing showing that I can tell so far except high wbc indicating some type of infection.

A true friend who runs around with one of the other people said one day she overheard a guy laughing about cooking up some Dcon into a shardy type material that crystallized in my lungs, "so the moisture from my lungs would reactivate it" this girl also said drink a shitload of water and don't consume any Sugar because I have some type of bacteria from whatever was in the beer. The next day she calls all frantic and said go to a Dr because I need an iv.

According to some of my symptoms, I'm wondering if this is an organophisphate toxicity or poisoning. The iv for that must be wrapped in gold because I've been unable to obtain a blood text that even tests for this. My GP kept running basic labs and toxscreens. She eventually labeled me a psycho and turned me in for a psychological evaluation against my will. I passed th a with flying colors but showing depression. Of course I'm depressed, I've been intentionally poisoned, and nobody believes me. My health IS going down hill and I'm threatened further harm if I sign a statement over what happened! Who wouldn't be depressed. Although I have displayed psychotic behavior keep in mind this is symptoms of chemical toxicity.

Other symptoms are
Ringing in my ears.
20-30 percent blockage in my carotid after two months and I can feel it has got worse by now.
Strange smell I can't pinpoint after a shower(moisture in lungs reactivated this breaking bad stuff)
Sometimes I feel what I believe to be blood clots moving through my veins, and yes, actually in my brain. I can only assume this is plaque building up, as is what the Dr told me when they did a sonogram on my neck. (Because of burning sensation running from shoulder to about ear heigth, like battery acid in my veins)
Kidney pain (ethylene glycol?)
Lately I've developed headaches. For the last ten days I've been free of these headaches I believe from drinking a whole bottle of Liquid Zeolite Enhanced with DHQ. I consumed the whole bottle within four days, possibly where the kidney pain is coming from. Its noted in detox guides that you can overload your kidneys from detoxing to fast.
Other symptoms are extreme Spence of smell. Wife cut into an Orange one day and I swear I smelled it instantly from about 20 feet away.
Frontal lobe pressure and burning pain in top half of neck. When the headaches started about two months ago, they were slight and only towards the end of the day. Within maybe a week or ten days they began sooner and sooner through he day where they end up being all day. I assume my kidneys are failing. I've got pain towards the top of my kidneys, maybe adrenal fatigue?
Grinding noise when I turn my head side to side.
Faint ridges through my fingernails running cross ways from length of fingers.
Black streaks under finger nails.
Shortness of breath. This one scares me guys, this happened ten months ago, and the problems are steadily getting worse.

If I was malicious and going to poison someone I'd do it this way too, sneaky like where the real damage happens long after I'm gone.this friend is from the devil and that's ok, because I believe Jesus is real. I know he will save a place for them in a deep dark pit.

Fear of further drama and retaliation I haven't gone to the police. Trust me when I say had I known what kind of person was that I thought was a friend I wouldn't have ever been hanging around when them. After some of what I've seen since this began, I'm certain this is one wicked person and I don't want to piss them off. But I am scared. I need some kind of help but don't know how to get it. In a frantic attempt for help I went one night to another emergency department and told them I had been spraying roundup and when I went to put the poisons back I spilled the whole shielf of pesticides and a lot splattered on me. I didn't know what else to do because when I tell them the TRUTH I'm made out to sound like a nutjob. They gave me a sodium chloride iv with another shot of something in it but didn't seem to help.

Don't judge guys, what would you do in that situation. I don't believe in revenge but I've got five babies here and a lovely wife. I've been so sick I can't hardly work, lost my job and our home. This has truly turned into a nightmare and every night I'm about to slip off to sleep I feel my respitory system like it's almost about to collapse. Its difficult to breath sometimes, seemingly worse just as I'm about to fall asleep. I just back awake and I'm scared This person is right that one day my lungs are just going to stick and stop working. You have to really hate someone to do this to them.

I know there are chemicals out there that can do this to someone but if you're reading this abd have some ideas help me out please this is ruining my life, there's no chance for happiness. Keep in mind this chemical christalized in my lungs and the moisture in my lungs keeps a small amount if this active, almost like a constant exposure every day. Its apparent when I take a shower and smell something strange after coming out of the bathroom.

I have no reason to make this up. Any help you could offer is most certainly going to be put to use. I know this all sounds so crazy and movie like, fictional, upsurd and downright schizophrenic. In my defence, I had a psychological evaluation and no crazy here just a lot of fear, anxiety and frustration. The only thing that has helped has been zeolite, it got rin of the headaches for the last week or ten days, but I've noticed today they are starting up again. I'm truly petrified I'm going to die from this and leave my family behind. What I need is a chemist and expert chemical toxicology person warped up in one with a heart to do the right thing. If need be, I'll post all my medical records for anyone needing to see them.

With that, I'm going to lay my head down and hold the wife. Its been another great day the Lord didn't promise me and in the name of Jesus I hope this never happens to another soul.

God Bless,
Nathan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.148 sec, (5)