CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema

Lexiiii Views: 3,937
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,305,005

Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema

Hello. My name is Lexi and I kinda just needed a place to vent. Recently diagnosed with dyshidrotic eczema, symptoms have been ongoing since September. I've had eczema my whole life usually on my legs and feet. Then all of that cleared up and now these wonderful blisters cover my palms. Doctors never really helped in the past with my eczema. They would just give me steroid cream and send me on my way. I had already googled my symtoms and had an idea what it was so I was reluctant to go to the doctor because there's not really anything they can do anyways. It got so bad I couldn't move my fingers and broke down and made a doctors appointment. At the appointment they searched their little online medical encyclopedia and he told me he knew what It was called but it was out of his range of knowledge gave me stronger steroids and Adarax. He told me to go see a dermatologist but the wait for an appointment is months out. I haven't made one yet because I don't see what they would do besides prescribe an autoimmune suppressant, if that's he cause. My hands where almost 100% healed up until about a week ago they broke out again and continue to get worse. I haven't changed anything in my diet or life. I woke up this morning crying because my hands where so swollen and oozing and painful and disgusting when I finally thought it would get better. And in a couple hours I have to go to my waitressing job and disgust everyone because I have to support my family. I just thought I would post and see if anyone has been through thesame because it feels like no one around me understands and I don't know what to do. I've tried every remedy on the Internet. I only use Castile soap for cleaning, dishes, laundry, you name it. I only use natural lotions and creams like coconut oil, whipped shae butter, coco butter etc. What can I do to not be in so much pain?

Thanks for the rant guys,
Lexi

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)