Re: What is this?

neonknight77 Views: 3,930
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,310,292

Re: What is this?

Whattup Runescaper.

You totally used SCAR so no lie bruv.

OP:
Anyway sir, what you are experiencing sounds like a plethora of different pathogens living in you. If you are having hives for over a year now, it has most likely started to reproduce with your DNA. Don't be afraid, most viruses act this way and it's how we get sick.

Anyway, hives are common in inflammation symptoms or where your immune system is starting to fight off foreign bodies.

If it's on your skin, sounds like it is most likely a more common skin parasite but could be all sorts of shit. Ew.

Anyway sir, recommendations are you start some kind of anti-parasitic protocol. Whether it be herbs, prescription, vitamins.

Having your liver scanned or other things without knowing symptoms and how it affects ranges can be more of a waste of time/money than helpful. I've had a few tests all of which showed normal ranges except for having 2x actual whit blood cell count and they said this was due to a car accident I had although I felt like asking how this can give me an infection. Lol.

Try getting a hair analysis for minerals and vitamins, it's onloy like $30. Start reaching homeostasis through that. Definitely search up some protocols for parasites if you truly feel like you have them. Mattk3 and ICU all have some good ones but they use prescriptions for animals if that doesn't bug you out. Otherwise there are some herbs that can help with this.

The hives could be eczema or could be Strongloides or different parasites. Sharkman has experience here with those.

Start clearing your blood with Turmeric and Ginger Root so this will help calm down inflammation. No matter where you go looking for help on this forum, you will be advised to start buying at least 10+ herbs which will cost money but could heal you. Be ready for that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)