CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: From Bedridden to Hiking I Healed

thelaughingdogs Views: 6,303
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,310,284

Re: From Bedridden to Hiking I Healed

You know starting out here years ago I originally thought I had a copper problem. It me years to realize it was my eating habits. I was eating a ton of chocolate and nuts and those two foods are high in copper. Also years and years ago I was on birth control and it has copper in it. The copper was giving me migraines and probably was one of the things that contributed to the attack on my thyroid.

Yes my teeth are a priority. I got to get that taken care of. I know I am going to take a big dose of charcoal before and after removal time. I also brushes a little of my gum away during my anxiety mode.

I worked in the positive thinking industry but learned such a deeper level of what different types of energy/emotions did to me when I got sick. I started reading Joe Dispenza's books which became key in what I had to do to get well.

When I was so sick my diet became so clean. I was having food reactions too. A tiny amount of Sugar would give me and anxiety attack. I am so happy your getting answers. That is one of the hardest parts figuring out what your body wants and doesn't want.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)