CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: From Bedridden to Hiking I Healed

Need2Bfixed Views: 6,363
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,310,241

Re: From Bedridden to Hiking I Healed

yeah I'm still here...unfortunately haha. but what is 1 year of trial/error and discovering our health condition. a year ago I was pretty clueless - now I have learned much from a lot of people and nutritional balancing seemed to solid approach for getting rid of excess metal/ re-balancing the body's biochemistry.

I would look into maybe getting those cracked fillings out since they are leaking more poisonous mercury into your body - the removal process isn't actually bad at all. I did run into a couple issues but I'm glad they are mostly out.

Yes exactly - our bodies are powerful detoxifying machines...I actually say that in my positive affirmation. I'm retraining my brain/unconscious mind - trying to remove all negativity from all these year. Actually started reading the power of your subconscious mind and I can say it's pretty helpful for that.

did you have copper problems? that's a major one to get fixed for me. I believe mercury also competes with copper so it's double the problem.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)