CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How do you cope with daily shame?

imabeatthis Views: 1,778
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,306,781

Re: How do you cope with daily shame?

I completely understand what you're going through. I got fbo when I was 18 and a half. Summer of 2011. I was in summer school at my community college and then on day all hell broke lose. I had my desk moved to the back of the class by one guy, called a nasty b*tch by everyone, I've had people say they wish they could punch me in the face (even guys), I've had a guy say he wanted to start a petition that wouldn't allow me to come to class until I took a shower. I've had professors tell the class how important hygiene is and everyone knew it was bc of me and laughed. I've had people scream at me form across campus to 'Take a damn shower", "I'll buy you soap". Of course I was destroyed but I had to continue on going to school because some classes you had to attend school physically. But now I'm taking online classes which are harder but it helps a lot. But the way I dealt with it while I did go to school was think, we are all going to die some day. And who's going to care then? I have every right to be here just like anyone else. I shouldn't have to apologize for an illness that I have. I would cus everyone in my head. I would say "What stupid b*tch I don't give a f*** what you say. Why should I care what a nobody like you thinks about me." And stuff like that. It really helped. I turned my shame and anxiety into anger at the ones humiliating me. This is what kinda helped for me. I still suffer from fbo though. It sucks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.187 sec, (1)