CureZone   Log On   Join
Weird Color Stool, Tired, Impaired Bile Flow

TheStrongDude Views: 3,998
Published: 8 years ago

Weird Color Stool, Tired, Impaired Bile Flow

I am a young person who have digestive problems for last 3 years at least.

I have acne, feel weak, sleep badly(never feel rested), stool ranges from yellow to pale, sometimes there are tints of brown. Never well-formed. Usually worsens when lots of fat is eaten(think bacon and eggs). So, I can't digest fat well.

I went to the doctors and so far they found no inflammation the bowel(could not give bullshit IBS diagnosis) and put me on metronidozole for 2 weeks. This resulted in weird taste in my mouth, several episodes of feeling dizzy and my stools started to: when they come out, they splash and go to the bottom of the toilet bowl(no floating) but are pale(not yellow but pale). Also, my ALP is slightly elevated and there is slight increase in serum phosphorus. They are also looking for giardia again in my stool(highly unreliable as far as I know). Ultrasound shown absolutely no abnormalities in any upper abdomen organ, shown no gallstones.

I have another doctor who diagnosed me with cholestasis(lack of bile) but she does not know why it happens for sure, suspecting a parasite. The reasoning is that bile makes intestine inhospitable to parasites, so if there is not enough, then pathogens might take residence and cause havoc.

My diet consists of chicken, rice, eggs, bacon, spinach, kale, apples, oranges, bananas, oats, onions, kefir.

I do weightlifting, can gain weight, can run, vitamin D levels are fine, yet I feel like a wreck.

How can I restore that bile flow? It seems so crucial and nothing will help until it is fixed. I drink dandelion tea, milk thistle oil, lecithin granules, Rowachol(will get Galstena soon), Swedish bitters(off for now because can't use alcohol with metronidozole), I use some turmeric as well, started brewing kefir again. But nothing helps! It is literally ruining my life, especially when I know why it happens but I don't know how to fix it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.102 sec, (1)