CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Weird Color Stool, Tired, Impaired Bile Flow

TheStrongDude Views: 3,491
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,309,475

Re: Weird Color Stool, Tired, Impaired Bile Flow

But I am already using a lot of liver-loving foods and nothing really changes! For example, using milk thistle oil causes me a headache in around 30 minutes. Also, sometimes I experience very minuscule slight pain in liver area but ultrasound shown no gallstones.

Could you elaborate on other ways to attempt to fix the problem? Because the problem is definite: lack of bile produced by the liver but we don't know cause yet. Is it blockage in biliary system or is it simply liver itself that refuse to produce bile.

As an aside, I have taurine powder that I read about and used it around 2x1g each day. It had no effect whatsoever on stool color.

My stool ranges from pale to yellow to cardboard brown but is never well-formed and just smells really bad.

Bile keeps pathogens at bay when it flows through intestines but doctors believe that it might be some kind of parasite(duh, not enough bile to stop the from wrecking havoc) so they think that killing them off with metro is a good idea. Restoring bile flow is a supremely good idea but I don't know if they are gonna reach that conclusion, hence I need advice on how to attempt fixing that myself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)