CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Your opinion of course, otherwise you would be including sources for all those statements

Views: 4,024
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,307,641

Re: Your opinion of course, otherwise you would be including sources for all those statements

Oh, heck no. 200,000 years, are you kidding me?? The OAS is from before the big bang. He and his fellow OAS are the ones who pushed thru from their energy place to here, creating this universe. Heck the El-*th are at least 225 million years old--they successfully made it thru the coming energy strip, the Transition, last time the planet did.

And as I've said numerous times my information is actually from the memories stored in the collective unconscious, where our memories of the day download every night when we fall asleep. Sometimes the OAS or El-*th tell me things but usually it's from the memories of humanity.

Anyway, all the memories of everything, every discovery, every invention, every event is available to an Oracle. The Akashic records are the reader's digest version, easier to find stuff in, but more limited in details. Any human can go into that. Just ask to be guided to the 'zone' via meditating or relaxing or anything where you can 'zone' out. If you're actually in the zone, there should be a door or curtain or whatever would represent that access to you. Use your 3rd eye to look around.

But anything like that just hanging out in the spirit realm you don't ask to be guided to is that false one the 'elites' put stuff in--all that idiotic 'humans were built to mine gold' crap, or the fear mongering information on the various aliens, like the greys, or that Annukki group. The real aliens (immortal, basically) behind the NWO crap just planted that Annukki stuff as a way to glorify themselves. So actually extremely little of the metaphysical crap you read is real. Most humans find the fake place and stop there, thinking they've found the real one.

But if you see both, the difference is un-mistakable--the fake one is just a bunch of cobbled together stories--like a bowl of curdled milk. The real one is huge, flowing, growing, vibrant and alive, like a giant tree made of what look like optic fibers, which are the flowing life paths of humanity. It's beautiful and lit with varying colors from within. There's no mistaking that.

So I know Dr. Clark was murdered with Cadmium because I see the memories of all who participated, down to the kitchen aide the 'elites' got into her staff. I see her putting something she's scrapped off a battery into Dr. Clark's oatmeal, usually. I see Dr. Clark's realizing she's been poisoned but far too late to stop it.

I also see the 'elites' planning the dental cleanup scam (along with all the other many scams), how they were going to set it up long before they even had Amalgam fillings--these criminals have VERY long cons, as immortals can. I see them getting the whole filling thing going, then a planted group of doctors/naturopaths 'discovering' how horribly toxic they were after billions of those fillings had been placed, telling everyone how dangerous and damaging (with attendant planted articles/faked research/fear mongering and co-opted natural healers like Dr. Clark) to back them up telling everyone they have to get them replaced urgently *cha-chingggggg*, with planted dentists and of course obedient little dentist drones saying 'oh no--there's nothing wrong'---to fuel the whole 'dental' Conspiracy thing. Oh, it's ALL planned. Too bad the spirit realm isn't on line. I'd be happy to post the memories. :(

But that's why I'm so sure. I see it with my own 3rd eye. And probably because I have my degrees and am pretty much an expert on mental health and have a very well grounded sense of self, I can handle the dichotomy. A LOT of oracle candidates couldn't and checked themselves into mental institutions, just as the 'elites' wanted. I have no problem distinguishing between spirit realm stuff, collective unconscious stuff and physical plane stuff. And all of it is quite real, just at different levels.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.154 sec, (2)