CureZone   Log On   Join
Water Fasting Partner Needed !

Starvingforpurity Views: 1,954
Published: 8 y

Water Fasting Partner Needed !

Hello All,

I am new to Curezone and am looking to start a 14 day Water Fast starting tomorrow (March 6th, 2016) as look to give my body a chance to heal from all of the damage I have done to it through sport and poor nutritional choices over the years. I am currently at about 192-195 lbs right now and am looking to purify myself and slim down a bit, in addition to starting out fresh as I also look to embark on my vegan/raw food lifestyle after this fast is complete.

With that being said, I was looking for someone who would be willing to be a companion of mine on this journey. Even if you end up seeing this message/request later than the date started, please feel free to notice/reply if interested. Sometimes it can make a huge difference when you have another individual tagging along on this wonderful and fulfilling experience.

Also, if anyone has any tips or particular experiences with a Water Fast that they believe can be beneficial as I look to take on this challenge, please do leave me your thoughts. I am excited to learn and absorb new knowledge and am interested in hearing about other peoples unique journeys and results.

Cheers,
Grant.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)