CureZone   Log On   Join
Demodex now surrounding my eyes after teds external remedy

crazyoverdemodex Views: 2,507
Published: 8 y

Demodex now surrounding my eyes after teds external remedy

I will try to keep this brief!
I've been battling a demodex infestation on my face for slightly over a year. I have tried just about everything suggested in these forums. I am currently doing Teds Borax remedy internally after multiple candida and Humaworm cleanses. I started doing the teds external remedy too, but now I have a ring of clustered, raised, sore red dots under both eyes. I can't put the hydrogen/borax directly under my eyes, so I had it within about a half inch-an inch. Yet the mites seem to have all clustered into the tiny bit of skin that I did not cover with the solution. What can I possibly do?? I feel like I've moved them primarily to this one area. Now more predominant on my face than ever.

Back story:
My 'rosacea' first appeared as a rash on one side of my face then moved across my face to just about everything below my eyebrows. Rarely have any redness or pustules above there.
I have a history of Acne but cannot take Spiro anymore because it made me pass out multiple times from low blood pressure.
Some of the many things I have tried: anti fungal herbs and diet, eliminating dairy and gluten, Chinese herbs, acupuncture, sulfur mask, Bentonite mask, topical ivermectin from a Dr., parasite cleanse and candida cleanse from humaworm, tea tree and or clove oil in jojoba oil, etc.

I am desperate to solve this mess on my face. Please help me.

I have been tested for almost every auto immune disorder. I have had strange crp and sed rates but have never been given a specific diagnosis of any kind. What should I be tested for to help my immune system?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)