CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: NOTHING works for my heart palpitations/anxiety!!!

joegrane Views: 4,239
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,306,605

Re: NOTHING works for my heart palpitations/anxiety!!!

I don't claim to know what you should do but I'll share a few thoughts.

I suggest that you look into more liver support.

I had heart palps while taking just 17mg DHEA after my doc tested my sex hormones and suggested that I take 25mg. I also had gumpy old man personality and deep raspy voice.

Cutting back to 12mg stopped the symptoms for a number of days but the symptoms returned. I cut back again to maybe 6mg and again the symptoms stopped for a number of days.

I finally settled on just 10mg pregnenolone--upstream from dhea--and 6mg DHEA twice per week. It gave me the positive sensation I liked from the DHEA but without any negative side effects.

There is a possible link between DHEA and what you are experiencing--sluggish liver sulfation, maybe other liver detox pathways too.

Chocolate is high in phenols. Look them up. They and adrenaline-like chemicals in the body need sulfation for detox. Some sex hormones do as well.

Sulfation support includes Epsom Salt, molybdenum, glucosamine sulfate.

I'd try to include some niacinamide--more if requested.

You might also try to find out which liver Phase II pathway is involved in breakdown of caffeine.

Maybe Calcium D Glucarate would be worth trying to support the related liver pathway.

Don't forget magnesium, maybe in the glycinate form.

Getting enough zinc? It can help to keep copper from becoming too high.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.160 sec, (1)