CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Plantar Wart

moonngie Views: 7,062
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 375,922

Re: Plantar Wart

My 9 year old son had plantar wart about a year ago. At first I thought it was a corn and didn't pay much attention to it until beginning of Feb this year he told me that it is painful and his corn spread. I checked and see a patch of harden skin on the sole of his leg and I realised it is not a corn. Immediately I did my research in the net and learned thar it is Plantar wart. I was panic to find that it is very painful and lengthy treatments if you ask help from doctors. I then decided to option for the home remedies using Apple Cider Vinegar combine with Duct tape as I found many in the forum has shared.

Also i read that the spread of virus is very much depends on the immune system. So i started my son to on Lingzhi, knowing that it can help boost immune system and let his body fight the virus itself.

It didn't show improvement the first week we tried. I got really impatient and I found there is a large plantar wart with a mosaic warts (around 13 of it together in a patch) with many big and small warts that is at the sole, toes, and in between the soles. This time, we went for doctor opinion. Doctor suggested a freeze session but from the conversation, and once again said "immune system is the best cure, but how would you able to boost that yourself?".

That night itself I started my son one 3 lingzhi (which has scientific proofs in effectively increase immune system), and 2 probiotics (also effective in boosting immune sytem), 2 times a day while continuing with ACV wrapped with bandage before he sleep and one more time with JinHanTang Cream in the afternoon. Only during weekend I use Duct Tape on him for 1 whole day.

The result on the end of second week was stunning. I can easily pull out the big major wart, a medium one not far from the first, and another one at the toe. I was so happy and reliefed to see the progress and in the following week my son can basically walk normally. The mosaic warts and the rest of the wart slowly disappeared and almost completely gone in less than a month.

I must thank to all who hate shared their experience in the Internet to give me confident in trying the home remedies and my son escaped a big torture of doctors procedure (I wonder how many times of freeze session he has to undergo as he has so many warts spreading all over. And the amount of pain that would be.)

Besides I truly believe that Lingzhi helped in rapid boosting of his immune system to fight the virus and help to speed up the recovery process.

I am really grateful to many of you who has unselfishly shared your experience therefore I wish my success story will help many others that is still in pain.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.132 sec, (2)