CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Plantar Wart

tylerrose1997 Views: 15,576
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 375,922

Re: Plantar Wart

I've had over 22 plantar warts on my foot for a year or more. Recently I went to see a podiatrist. He took a look at my foot and told me it was a mosaic wart and that it would be best suited to the freezing or chemical method. He also said that young children to late teens more than likely obtain best result by using the chemical method. Firstly he debrided my warts (took the first layer off, the hard dead looking skin cells). At the end of debriding they begun to bleed a litle but not hurt. Once this was done he painted on a chemical solution. A weaker version is avaliable over the counter. Im sure you could do all this your self by using a sharp impliment to rid your warts of the hard layer then paint on the over the counter wart solution and continue painting them each night until they are completely. Just follow the instructions and good luck.
I hope this helps because I know how discomforting plantar warts can be.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.117 sec, (1)