CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Severe Cystic Acne for Months After Liver Detox

WhoAreYouNormally Views: 5,868
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,304,708

Re: Severe Cystic Acne for Months After Liver Detox

I can't disagree with any of those 24 points, except on one minor point that there are differing opinions about coffee's toxicity. Ray Peat has some articles and studies showing coffee decreasing cadmium when taken orally.

You did not address my main point though which was that you stated/implied that coffee enemas magically detoxify the liver via bile expulsion presumably, somehow bypassing the normal transit from the small intestine, into the colon and outward.

I already agreed that the coffee enema has direct and beneficial action on the colon.

When junk comes out of the liver there is no easy way to deal with it, you have to suffer the transit until it is out of you.

There are hundreds and hundreds of studies one coming out every other week about coffee increasing life span or decreasing risks for many diseases, and these are all in relation to drinking coffee.

I take what Wilson says with a grain of salt, he keeps people on his programs forever - a very myopic person.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)