CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fatigue, supplements and cortisol levels

joegrane Views: 1,344
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,303,266

Re: Fatigue, supplements and cortisol levels

If you felt amped up on the day of the saliva cortisol I'm not sure how much those results mean.

I wish you had also gotten a blood pregnenolone that day, especially with lo-normal dhea.

I assume you don't have symptoms of inattentive ADD and catecholamine (Cat) depression--lethargic, unmotivated, disorganized, etc.

Maybe you'd benefit from liver support, the types that help to reduce levels of Cats--methylation, sulfation.

Are you sensitive to odors such as diesel fumes and various perfumes? If so that might further suggest that you get more liver support.

If you also have osteo Arthritis maybe you could try some glucosamine *sulfate*.

Hopefully you are taking generous amounts of a well absorbed form of magnesium such as Mg glycinate or citrate.

Copper is involved in production of Cats. I'd probably avoid it as a test and try things that tend to bring down copper--molybdenum and zinc.

B12 and folic acid help to support methylation, however some poeple become more amped up with B12.

If theanine works at bed time why not try it during the day too. Life Extension mag has a nice article on it in this month's edition. It will be available online next month.

Was your thyroid checked?

Ever try some selenium?

I certainly don't mean to overwhelm you with options! The good news is that you have them. The situation is far from hopeless.

You remind me somewhat of a close female friend. She is much calmer now and sleeps much better. It took some time to find the right combo of supplements and diet. She also got rid of her silver-mercury Amalgam fillings and did a few years of low dose detox--Cutler protocol.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)