CureZone   Log On   Join
Hate This

Pariah34 Views: 1,972
Published: 8 y

Hate This

As a girl every time I look into the mirror at my lips it makes me want to cry. This condition has really stifled my life and being at university I can't stand when people just continuously stare at my lips like I'm just dehydrated and need Chapstick. I hate what this condition has done and I feel like I have developed body dystmorphia because ec has really lowered my self-esteem. I constantly check myself in the mirror and every single time I feel more and more ugly. I feel like my face has aged and this past weekend someone commented on my appearance saying that I looked better last year and now I look old. Lately, I feel incredibly immobilized and overwhelmed. I do believe that stress accelerates the peeling like today, but this thing started even when I was relatively at peace with myself. I have to complete a term paper and yet the only thing I want to do is curl up and forget everything. I had this for a long time, but nothing ceases to make it dissipate.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)