CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colloidal Silver Generators

HotelParasite Views: 2,181
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,302,391

Re: Colloidal Silver Generators

OMG! This is the most confusing subject. I've been trying to figure out which generator to buy for 4 years. I finally just threw caution to the wind and bought the Gensilver basic unit.
Maybe I made a mistake but their web site seemed to be the most honest? I guess that is a relative term.

This debate about ionic and colloidal is confusing.
I have to rely on my chemistry and physics training.
I don't think you can make silver solution without having both ionic and colloidal particles. My meager understanding tells me that ionic particles are charged and Colloidal Silver is not charged. So the percentage of each in solution would depend on the purity of the water and the electric current provided

Ionic silver is looking for something to grab onto to get or give it's extra electron. Colloidal is just complete silver atom with no charge.

Logic says that you would want more ionic silver because it is actively trying to give up an electron or grab an electron.
If we make the assumption (big leap) that free radicals generated by bacteria and fungus are throwing out electrons to invade and destroy our health or removing electrons from our tissue then the ionic silver grabs that material and removes it from the body. It then turns into Colloidal Silver . In order for Colloidal Silver to exist in solution it has to have received a free electron from something in the water.

I can't imagine what the colloidal silver does. I assume it actually attracts free ions from other metals like lead and cadmium.

I'm not a professional chemist or physicist. I just have an obsession about knowing. It's a curse.

If anyone has found an answer that describes the actual reaction, please post. All the generator sites just throw out statement without facts.

I understand silver plating but there are reagents involved in that process.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)