CureZone   Log On   Join
Acute skin problem & Elasticity caused by alcohol......self healing?

Norpriest Views: 2,217
Published: 8 years ago

Acute skin problem & Elasticity caused by alcohol......self healing?

Can heavy metal toxins stay very long period of time in gastrointestinal tract, for example, a year or more?

I have suffered from mysterious facial skin problem since November 2014, and I assumed it was from the alcohol beverage I drank that night.

A week later, my face started to break out in white little bumps under my eyes, I believe it's where sebaceous glands located. Also, even the elasticity of the face tremendously went wrong.

I used a lot of supplements, each at a time.
The list is as follows:

- B complex
- Probiotics
- Schisandra,
- And others

Some of them worked but stopped after few times of use.

I was hopeless until recently I found Activated Charcoal by accident. The thing is I used to have food poisoning 3 months ago, so I tried Activated Charcoal since I got a lot of indigestion. My stomach improved a lot since then (I can say 80-90% better)

But that's not what impressed me.

What surprised me was that the freaking thing also improved my facial skin condition as well, and I didn't think of it at first.

After I pieced the information together, I kind of thought that maybe I had too much heavy metal in my intestinal tract from the alcohol from 2014 where symptoms started because the charcoal doesn't have any nutrition itself, it only adsorbs toxins out. So I don't think B complex, or Probiotics wouldn't help me for long because there was metal toxins in there.

So what you guys think?

This is what happened chronologically:

1. thought that alcohol damaged my liver, so I took B complex. It worked then stopped in short time. Back to shitty skin again.

2. started taking Probiotics, working good too. Stopped after few times. Back to shitty skin over again.

3. Feeling Hopeless and had to continue with life

4. Stumbled over Activated Charcoal because of food poisoning thing which was not even irrelevant.

5. Skin started to improve mysteriously .

So I don't have liver issues.
No toxin in blood.
No Adrenal glands problems.
No good&bad bacteria problems

This pointed that I overlooked the heavy metal toxicity caused by alcohol. I mean I freaking sure it all started from the alcohol party that night, but I overlooked metal toxicity all along.

Even blood test couldn't detect anything.
C reactive protein is normal too, meaning I'm not fighting with parasites or worms in colon or intestine.
Folate & B 12 are normal as well.

Now I'm kind of convinced that if I take hair analysis, it should be the definitive test.

Should I go ahead and get this test done?

Thank you for your patience.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.095 sec, (2)