CureZone   Log On   Join
Powering Mitochondria-Healing is Voltage

vairagi Views: 1,838
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,298,640

Powering Mitochondria-Healing is Voltage

(I remember when you linked that information on the Macrophages previously and I had hoped then that you would read about the body's systems w re to the healing is voltage aspect, in some of the other CZ posts or online sites, which would make their finding less critically important to most, if not all people's illness conditions)

Science research has described how the mitochondria, which are the all important ATP(chemical energy)generators in each cell, continually recharge the cells batteries, for the cells energy needs of processing and rebuilding, as they are naturally depleted, when living in each cells correctly voltaged, structured and nutriant rich environment.

Not to belittle the researchers important findings but if its a matter of low voltage(caused by infection or hypothyroid or anerobic conditions(Bohr Effect) that causes the cells energy production to wane and thus causes inefficient and subpar cell function which in turn allows for activation of once dormant pleomorphic forms, from bacterias to yeasts and fungi. Which then inundate our fluids and spaces, causing havoc for our immune system's natural ability to resist such conditions. And where eventually the low voltage cells, become prey to the activating organisms which provoke or outright cause perverted cell growth which can result in tumors.

However if electrons are supplied by another source, the mitochondia can again change the increasing ADP(low energy chemical) into ATP and the cell can return to efficient function. Then the crisis has been resolved without involved medical intervention.

So by whatever means, when the cellular fluid returns to its proper voltage status, the cells oxygen related state is returned to normal, the mitochondrial activity will also return to proper function. Mitigating most all previous and current ideas on cancer and other illness therapies.

Making natural body systems proper functioning the aim of our health protocol by efficient digestion of right diet, infection control assistence, needed hormone facilitation and by supplementing any needed voltage, we find the easiest, quickest, the most theraputic and the most inexpensive protocol too.

I was looking for a piece on cancer this morning, but couldnt find it, where it was shown by a researcher at the NIH cancer group, that removing and implanting a cancerous cells DNA into healthy cells, did not produce cancerous conditions, thus part of the commonly taught cancer DNA connection has been invalidated. I will keep looking for that paper.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)