CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rodin's Coil

vairagi Views: 1,621
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,297,946

Re: Rodin's Coil

9, your often approach the runway of things, cracks the bone made funny my. I see you know ha ha, but you ask and it is the same. More stuff. But know you same.

I appreciate Lahovski's ideas on an EM Fields Multiple's of Harmonics action's on our cells and systems, like Dr Tennant's ideas and use of Bi-Phasic Sine form in his "infinity set" and as others working in this technology propose, some to a great subtlety, as in the work of
J. Benveniste:
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2196329
or like the codeing propositions you linked or other strictly energetic ideation treatments.

Dirk's sumerisation of his ideas on the Rodin Coil's action of centralising the magnetic field(s) and thus exposing apart from the mag field, the secondary harmonics. With the added feature of the proposed aether accentuation, thus both elements contributing to causing the same effects that G Lahovski and J Tennant find valuable, sums up the technology and it's possibilities to me. (and the aetheric quality in the analysis makes it to be like the subtle genesistic affecting power of homeopathic prinicples, in the cells/organs/or ect, etheric atmosphere(s), being targeted for assistance by the Rodin Coil's actions).

I dont find pure mathematics appealing. I realise that its no different than many other personel life orientations and to each their own, but mabey like you said, it becomes religion and in that attachment to absolutism or evan worse exclusivism, I often see the degenerative myopia of insight and loss of free living experience, based on our or conceptual societies supposed 'needs', except however, except when 'it'(s) used like a diving board or a launch pad into the mysterious and uncomfortable.

I like the religion of punctuation and the formula that provokes all inclusive feeling beyond myopic disertation.

Oh, and healing gadgetry.

Gotta help the ill indentured, in the way best, so sinner no be we and healing be free.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)