CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Deworming Self

lovej0y Views: 2,627
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,295,563

Re: Deworming Self

going to be very hard without any animal protein to kill parasites since they feed off all carbs and you're vegan. Do you eat eggs? Raw egg yolks (organic) are an excellent source of choline and they heal the digestive tract and help get rid of and/or neutralize parasites. Don't worry about salmonella, it is overhyped and i have eaten raw eggs daily for years never been sick once.

As for other foods, healthy fats avocados olive oil, raw nuts/seeds (not roasted) curcumin, alkaline water, Black-Walnut Wormwood , diatomaceous earth (super important), magnesium glycinate, oregano oil. I recommend spirulina, chlorella, and marine phytoplankton since you are vegan. Excellent superfood protein powerhouses and most of all carb free (doesn't feed parasites).

Read labels. Avoid all starches, preservatives , dyes, seasonings, additives, and chemicals. parasites love the small ingredients just as much as they love carbs or sugars. Just because something has 1g carb don't think it's safe if it has tapioca starch or some preservative/chemical buried in the ingredients.

Your best bet is fresh food so you don't have to read labels. For a vegan, healthy fats and protein from chlorella spirulina and marine phytoplankton are important. I would consider adding raw egg yolks and if you're willing, wild caught salmon. If you do decide to cheat and eat carbs which is understandable since you're vegan, maybe go until dinner without carbs. Then eat all your carbs in one meal. You're better off eating 100g carbs in 1 sitting than eating 10g carbs every hour for 10 hours. I've noticed the latter feeds them more, but no matter how many carbs I eat in one sitting, after 4-5 hours they usually settle down. So get it in while you can at once.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)