CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Success - my last 8 1/2 day fast

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 2,751
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,296,338

Re: Success - my last 8 1/2 day fast

hey archus,

Happy sweet '16! :-) Sounds good, doesn't it?

I'm getting younger, or rather I am of a mind to, and since I'm feeling better/healthier than I ever did, I can well see a sweet sixteen year, for the world. Why not?

I don't know much about the boron/borax. You and Lili got me onto it., and i'm learning.

The salt in the coke makes me think of how the "Moreless" drink tastes and behaves, and the wonderful balance of it--Lots of people on CZ didn't like it; it's controversial, but it only did good things for me. and i liked that it was so affordable.

(if you remember, It's the BSM, epsom salt, calcium hydroxide (only in solution!--just like the borax) added to half a lemon juiced, and taken with a spoonful of kelp--which I always took on the bsm spoon, after drinking the drink. i got to love it.

I turned a few people in my life on to that. it's better -imv-than coffee. Even some coffee lovers agreed. In some ways it could taste a bit ike that salted coke. when you think of it, coke always begs for salt, like popcorn, or junk food, and that's the 'crime' of it--the body really wants minerals, and instead, gets empty salt. AND burns up all his/her mineral stores just buffering it.

That person with your Him. salt hit the jackpot! i hope it proves to be a turning point. For sure is a good talking point.

I can see a coke drinker being so minerally-deficient that that mixture might even have been *medicinal* , for that person.

but. to take that much salt with coke, more than rarely....
brrr.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.191 sec, (1)