CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Severe peeling on left foot

Views: 14,764
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,296,831

Re: Severe peeling on left foot

"Be extremely careful with DMSO. It really does accumulate in the eye and make the tissue very fragile, and probably could lead to blindness.

I used it for a while, noticing my eyes getting easily irritated and the whites started getting saggy. Then I had a bad eye bleed (which had never happened before or since). Luckily EFT to the rescue to remove the toxic build up in my eyes, and I never used it again, so my eyes are back to firm and healthy again. So unless you are planning on learning EFT, steer clear of using it much.

My guess--the pharmaceutical cartel's behind all the false information about it not being dangerous because it will cause all sorts of problems for them to treat profitably, plus support their medical doctor minions *cha-ching* by multiple visits and prescribing all their 'medicine'/supplements. Plus add a whole new layer of fear to a person's thoughts--fear they'll go blind.

Since the 'elite' own most of the big any type industries, they coordinate strategies, and fear keeps people unable to think very well. They stay reactive and overemotional and VERY easy to manipulate."

I just posted this else where and so am just posting it again, because it's easier than typing it all again. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (1)