CureZone   Log On   Join
Water fasting for 30 days

Views: 2,548
Published: 8 y

Water fasting for 30 days

I am starting my Water Fasting for the second time
I have done it once last year and lost 11 kgs weight in 25 days, so this time i am hoping for more weight loss, Last year when i have done Water Fasting i was on my vitamins pill so may be that have hampered the process and working efficiency of this fast.

In next 60 days its my wedding and i am 10 kgs heavier than my ideal weight,oops if not 10 then 8kgs for sure .

So i waited for one long year to repeat this fast,i could have done it earlier too but it was so hard to resist the yummy food around lol.. But now i have good valid reason to give myself , a wedding gown ( & yes that is the only way right now to stop my cravings for food)

I made a written note in a diary, about the dates and expected weight loss , my current weight is 138.89 lbs ( 63 kgs), i target of reaching 119 lbs atleast (i.e approx 54 kgs).

Today is my last eating day, where i kept my food intake minimal, from last many days i barely consume 1000 calories to gear up my internal system before i start water fasting.

Tomorrow (i.e 8th January 2016) will be fresh shot for my weight loss journey.
Anyone starting this diet can join with me in this weight loss journey which will last for 30 days & we can share our weight loss updates here..

Any suggestions,guidance are welcomed .. :) have a great day

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)