CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help identifying toe skin problem?

oijfr Views: 5,677
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,295,510

Re: Help identifying toe skin problem?

Thank you for the reply, grizz.

Yes, that's what I meant. I kind of doubt that it's from shoes because I've had this for several years and different shoes.

Even if your theory is correct - initial damage done, then how come it lasts for so long? I've tried coconut oil and some herbal cream and at one point I think even apple cider vinegar. Sometimes I think something works but then it never goes away completely. Maybe I just need to be more consistent and "aggressive" with rubbing the cream.

I thought maybe it's even candida issue or something similar internal. I have some other issues but this is something I can take a picture of and it's very obvious. When the feet are wet from long showers for example, that skin starts to peel and if I peel it too much it hurts a little of course.

I almost gave up but maybe the protocol of daily scrubbing and applying some conditioner might do the trick. But the bottom line is, I want to know what it is. That way I can attack this problem properly, not by guessing and randomly trying.

I've started taking some good probiotics recently and my digestion is grateful. I'm hoping it will somehow solve this problem also.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)