CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some silly question on ozone therapy

Views: 1,960
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 1,476,269

Re: Some silly question on ozone therapy

hi there, not sure if you are using forum regularly anymore, but im getting ready to start ozone steam saunatherapy and am trying stay as low cost as possible, bc like everyone else on forum, im brokefrom trying 50 million things...im an alternative dr but cant work much cuz always feel crappy....found the portabletent and ozonator, but want to use industrial grade oxygen tank bc of the oxygen concentrator machine nitrous oxide thing, this dr mark Rowen guy makes such a big deal abt that :(.... but i am wondering.....i cant find info anywhere on how often one ofthose tanks would need to be refilled if doing steam sauna therapy 30 min day in a portable sauna, i understand you need a regulator for low flow and most people do around 50 or 60 gamma in ozonator if that matters.....im afraid it many cost a fortune if have to refill ea week or someth, any experience w that?....if i cant find out, my only choice will be to buy one and try it,but then, there goes more poss wasted money,lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)