CureZone   Log On   Join
Enjoy

Views: 970
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,292,624

Enjoy

"Well that's good to know. Now I can eat my well cooked ham in peace."

Yes, peace, Cimber.

Get the heat up, kill 'em all, whatever might be involved, whatever the meat and fish, and eat and enjoy.
At least, that's what I do. No advice offered.
I'll wash, numerous times, and drain, some mustard greens tomorrow, cut some garlic, spanish onions, green onions, ginger, and put it all to some high heat stir fry, coconut oil, along with some cumin, thyme, rosemary.
I will put the herbs in the oil at low to medium heat, let the oil take them in, then the garlic, onions and ginger, then turn the heat up, put in the chopped just right for the purpose greens, and kill everything bad while making up a delicious and healthful dish

Universities. Parasitologists. Governments. Across the world.
With websites to examine concerning parasites.
Knowledge to glean, enrich, discern and sift through, and share.

Hope you beat it back, Cimber.

I have to as well, concerning my problem.
I doubt I'll ever be, "free," while in this world.
I have learned to a degree, and am still learning, to make the best of it, mediate and mute some aspects as well as can, and carry on.

If any of us had The Answer we would not be visiting, posting at this site.
For whatever reason, some of us are having a very difficult time with what is likely in so many that aren't.
We can examine lifestyles and attempt to put up prophylactic and even attempted remedial measures.... the very first part concerning foods in this post is an example.... but the fact remains.... it is after the fact.

We are infected. We are suffering. We are Had.

I have no ultimate answer and cannot pretend to have.
I have the numbers down.
I have the suffering factor down.
I am doing better, much much better.
But I am still infected.
I know it.
Such is life.

Kind of like a WW2 GI scratching and itching in the field, afflicted with parasites, as he fought a bigger war.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)