CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What. if. the .

Mighty.Sun.Tzu Views: 1,096
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,291,944

Re: What. if. the .

What i will say for these aliens is that if they truly "needed" non human primates to become humans, then they are an extremely patient lot to wait hundreds of thousands of years for this to supposedly develop. I believe the intelligent designer instantly making humans what this designer wanted them to be makes quite a bit more sense and i believe this is what the actual evidence supports. Of course i embrace the reality that life has been genetically programmed with the built in capacity for lots of variation within types of beings, that wolves for example have the capacity to become either great danes or chiwawas. That humans have the capacity to be very tall or short, light or dark, thick or thin, hairy or hairless, etc.

What i wanted to add earlier is that theory of evolution is privileged to be the only branch of so called Science that is not required to adhere to the scientific method. Instead, it is given carte blanch to be faith-based with predetermined and built in limitations as to where it is and is not permitted to search for truth while nobody within the scientific establishment seems to mind or even notice how immensely blind and hypocritical this is.

When one of the major possibilities is disqualified right from the start due to its philosophical implications, the genuine search for truth has had its throat cut right out of the gate. When we look at the amazing characteristics of the cell that Darwin could never have imagined... including extraordinarily sophisticated, complex and intricate nano technologies, molecular machines, factories, refineries, repair facilities, vehicles, programming language, literal blueprints for every aspect of life, transportation networks, missile defense systems (mobile virus shredding machines), etc., and insist that there could have been no intelligent designer, dismissing this idea summarily even as a possibility, then we are left floundering in the attempt to make speculations about the next best explanation and to do our best in desperation to make it seem that these ideas are supported by actual evidence. It is so abundantly and ridiculously obvious to me that we were intelligently designed, that i believe the designer was showing off and rubbing it in our faces :). Yet sadly, so many have been brainwashed into conforming to what the powers that be tell them to believe and no longer have eyes to see the truth.

As i have said, i am happy to see that you recognize the obviousness of intelligent design in one form or another :).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.142 sec, (2)