CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: That is the problem with you guys, the FDA reported that many producers of Colloidal Silver had no silver at all.

Esstee Views: 1,583
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,291,674

Re: That is the problem with you guys, the FDA reported that many producers of Colloidal Silver had no silver at all.

Hi grizz

I'd be more than happy to share that information with you. In my own case, I use Current Regulating Diodes such as the one shown bellow to control the amount of current going through my circuits. As they are very easy to use and make quick work of meeting the target current(amperage) needed for a particular setup:

Current Regulating Diode

As for the circuit, the following simple diagram illustrates how these are wired into the circuit:

Current regulating diode setup

RE: Also which DC voltage do you consider optimal?

I've followed the going standard of 30v DC for most all of my own CS processing setups with very good success. That said, there is much to glean from the effects of voltage with respect to colloidal silver production. Such as; the dynamics of the voltage(effects) and current and its effects on processing. Though I'd add that such discussions albeit interesting, usually fall under the more advanced stages of CS productions methods. 

Hope this helps

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)