CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Disinformation- Pathetic Low PPM is Hilarious

InCharge Views: 1,539
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,290,916

Re: Disinformation- Pathetic Low PPM is Hilarious

Which is why most people like you claim that the TDS Meter is not a viable means of testing PPM in Colloidal Silver …..

YET You USE THEM to substantiate your claims of having 6, 10 and even 20 PPM. And Again none of you produce Certificates of Analysis from REPUTABLE well know Particle testing facilities, just outlandish unsubstantiated
claims.

Obviously you're to dense to understand the obvious. Making your own CS, which is very popular with many, and getting more popular with many more everyday. We do it for the following reasons. It works, [Did that sink in]It works. We can give it to friends, and family who wouldn't ask for more if it didn't work. It also keeps us from being poisoned by big Pharma's drugs.

We don't sell it, so there isn't any reason to get it analyzed/certified. If what we make [without chemicals] works, why buy it from somebody else.

Oh yea, the TDS meter is used for other things besides testing CS. Example, I make my own distilled water with my distiller that has a carbon after filter that removes 9 additional contaminents that plain distilling can leave in the water. When you buy distilled water at the store you don't know if the company that processes the water uses an after filter, and if they do, how often they change it. I have tested store bought and it tests between 3, and 5 ppm straight out of the bottle. Maybe it has to do with the plastic, or maybe how clean the bottle was to begin with.

The point is, your red herring crap about analysis/certification is just that crap.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)