CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Numerology and legal name change

Views: 3,835
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,287,165

Re: Numerology and legal name change

I'm glad you have found what works for you too. So many folks never even look for those kinds of solutions. Beer/liquor/drugs are way too easy to substitute, without any helpfulness at all unfortunately.

I actually think we arrange most big events to arrive at set times to help facilitate our learning before we even start the life versus attracting them to us even, so we will have the learning opportunities we want. Since we do have free will, we have to plan for multiple future lines, so it gets a bit involved. :)

With EFT I've found all you really have to do is think about the issue, broken up into specific points, usually, and tap a couple rounds for each. That's all---no need to remember it over and over again, no need to try and convince your unconscious mind to let go of old outdated beliefs, or anything.

It's so like magic, and hurts so very little. Of course, the better you know your issues, the faster it can go, but if you tap for the right thing, the issue doesn't bother you any more. Which has been extremely helpful in dealing with cult abuse in my childhood. A topic that otherwise might be hard to endure resolving.

I did try mediation over the years but I'd always just fell asleep. I couldn't keep myself awake. It didn't really help me with much other than getting some sleep.:( I'm glad others are able to stay focused.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)