CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Numerology and legal name change

Views: 3,948
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,284,777

Re: Numerology and legal name change

Actually I believe we have total free will. My business failed because I needed to focus on other stuff, which running a small successful business would have gotten in the way of. Running even a failing business takes a lot of time and attention, so in retrospect, I did need out of that whole time and attention sucking hole.

As for consciously changing, that's more difficult, I think, because it entails understanding why we are the way we are to begin with. I.e. digging around in our young lives and often finding and admitting to ourselves how bad we really thought it was, and consequently how many of our current problems are based on what we felt we needed to do survive 'then'.

Since we're adults now, we really don't need to do those things any more, but it's like trauma freezes that part of us in that time, so that part of us never grows up to realize we don't need that coping mechanism any more.

So changing your energy with your name, will probably make you *more* unhappy with who you are. If it pushes you to start unfreezing those times, and healing them, then I thinks it probably will help, but certainly not immediately.

And family stuff, unfortunately is often the reason for those freezes, so even if you cut off from them (physically for protection is reasonable, though), they are still right there in your head, still influencing and manipulating your behavior and beliefs about everything

So disconnection for emotional reasons never really works. :( I had a lot of stuff to work thru like that, but found EFT (emotional freedom techniques) the very best tool for doing so. It's actually the quickest least painful way I've ever found. And believe me I had some very painful stuff to dig through.

And this from a person with a double masters in systems counseling. The degrees were helpful for other things and before I found EFT, it was much better techniques than the typical approaches, but EFT is a quantum step better.

I talk about it briefly over on my spiritual healing thread, but haven't really expounded on how I use it. There are websites that talk about it though. So you can get the basic technique--which is very much like acupressure. So it's not at all hard to learn. Plus you can do it by yourself, easily. My 'spiritual healing' thread, is on the Spirituality or Prophesy forums.

So maybe check tomorrow on my thread, for more clarification cuz I'm feeling like more is needed, and I know my information is accurate--other sources maybe not so much. And I don't really feel like posting that much detail 600 times in individual messages. :) I'm not selling anything--I'm just talking about what I've learned about the whole spiritual level of things, of which being healthy in all ways is a big part.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)