CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help parasites problem microscope image from health problems nobody is not helping grazy I can help u

aili118 Views: 1,868
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,284,876

Re: help parasites problem microscope image from health problems nobody is not helping grazy I can help u

I think we all should record for blood tests like fbc and stuff like that symptoms images timeframe and all the rest of it
Also we should set up proper database for parasites and
It can only happen if we find lots of volunteers and participants and administrating stuff register charity and put together from scientific materials proper parasite database with main intention on helminths anybody who is sick should record skin features forces anything that can help us all.
I've opened my cureson email and have email account with gmx.com aili118at like sign gmx.com
Aili118atgmx.com
Feel free to share anybody who wants to volunteer or put hands in everybody welcome doesn't matter what's your background or profession we need everybody.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)