CureZone   Log On   Join
How has Jesus touched and inspired your life?

dpk Views: 742
Published: 9 y

How has Jesus touched and inspired your life?

I wanted to start a small discussion about how Jesus has presented himself and spoken to you in ways that have quite honestly amazed me to a degree by his love and compassion and how this has affected people within their journey in life.

One of the first things that he spoke to me as I questioned my life and the last 6 years of a pressing disease and illness was rejoicing in the truth that he existed and there is a Kingdom of God based on love and righteousness. The path that I had to take to get there and understand that fact was incredibly arduous riddled with dysfunction from Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome and a large parasite infection. Jesus understood how I was feeling and how I felt abandoned by most people in my life due to their inability to help and their non belief in my conditions. Jesus felt my questions of why and stated that "I am sinless, therefore I am blameless."

And he continued to preach to me about goodness and the importance of believing in him and "Giving your life to God in love and trust."

It was interesting that during this time I was extremely sick and I prayed for a healing quite consistently. I remember a time when I was crying about simply the dysfunction of the last six years of my life while driving from Tijuana. Mostly fixated on a single small cloud otherwise in a clear sky and how during the end of my crying which lasted about 10 minutes there was a rainbow within the cloud.

There have been many more signs and symbols that Jesus is there including visions and physical anomalies that I simply can't explain. It does fit perfectly with Corinthians 2 5:7 "For we live by faith, not by sight." How has Jesus moved, touched and inspired you in your life?

David

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.095 sec, (1)