CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some dietary thoughts

archus Views: 2,562
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,280,500

Re: Some dietary thoughts

Hi DL,

Thank you so much for repeating this post. I also thank you for appreciating my efforts to help people. I feel blessed that I get to do that. I am still a student and learn from posters like you, Chrisb1, Fonty, Mouseclick and many others, although they all have moved on, except you. Sometimes we learn from the experienced, but there is also learning from the inexperienced and ill informed.

I do agree with you about people disappearing after they get help. It would be an ideal world if we at least hear from fasters to have a closer on their story. But I give people benefit of the doubt, because some may not have time, some may feel so great that they forget about right thing to do, some may be ashamed due to the failure to meet their goals, and a few may be just self centered, but all are forgivable. This is how the world turns.

I thank you for your invaluable service. You have been on this forum for a long time.

I thank you again for your help and appreciation.

Archus

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)