CureZone   Log On   Join
Demodex with oozing, yellow crusts in face and eyelids

Views: 4,917
Published: 9 years ago

Demodex with oozing, yellow crusts in face and eyelids

Hi, I am in a pretty bad state. I am only now starting to learn about demodex mites, but believe it is the cause behind the last 20 hellish years of my life.

When I was a teen, I dyed my hair one day. During the process, a red, inflammed path sprang up in the middle of my forehead. It came to a head and continuosly wept clear fluid, no matter how much I dabbed at it with a paper towel. Then it crust over into a huge, yellow mountain. Three days later it finally fluffed off and fell away. The skin underneath went back to normal. Then I started getting more of these. Every time the doctor said its impetigo- and it does look exactly like impetigo. I get it bad in my eyelashes. I call it a stye, but basically it's the same deal- a whitehead that comes to a head and starts leaking fluid that heals into a yellow mountain.

So, let's fastforward years of Antibiotics , face creams, visits to expensive clinics, biopsies galore, blood tests, etc.

What I feel happened is that in dying my hair, I caused demodex mites to move from their happy jungle in my hair down to my face. I am going to begin treating my condition as demodex because I can't face going out into public with yellow crusts constantly forming on my face.

When I read about demodex, everyone seems to have varying symptoms. It would help me a lot to know if any of you get scabs like this, which are most likely crusts formed by lymphatic fluid as your body reacts to the bacteria put off by the decaying bodies.

One thing that was a huge revelation for me was when I stopped washing my face with anything but water. My skin became absolutely flawless. The reason- I was no longer killing any demodex mites. As soon as I went back to 50/100 tea tree/jojoba, a war broke out on my face as their bodies died.

I've also seen marked results in using seabuckthorn seed oil in pill form.

But please, let's talk about if you have the yellow crusts. There is also a website with more info on the impetigo/yellow crust demodex links. search oozing yellow crusts and you should find the website. It's not a site to sell you anything, but just notes from people like us who are trying to get better. Thank you. Let's heal each other!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.150 sec, (2)