CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vaccines shown to spur growth of deadlier viral strains: study

Views: 1,570
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,278,510

Re: Vaccines shown to spur growth of deadlier viral strains: study

Unfortunately zapping's not going to kill the nanobots they've started filling the 'vaccines' with (that's what this more recent push for forced vaccines is about)--while those bots could be used for tremendous good, the 'elites coopted them to use to make us sicker.

Not only by invading cells and forcing them to reproduce the bot endlessly until exhaustion kills the cell, but also some actually have little rotating razor heads they drill into what ever they can access (the membrane on healthy cells is too thick, but a sick or damaged cell, right on in they go). Same with organs--If parasites or bacteria/virus/fungus have thinned the wall or poked a hole in it, in they go.

That's what I found was behind my type 2 diabetes, and luckily via EFT (great energy healing modality) I got my body to send a frequency to short circuit them. Since then, I've actually been able to reduce the amount of insulin I need but it's taking a while for a complete fix cuz apparently the bots did some very deep damage. :( Maybe if you added that frequency to the zappers you make since so many don't know EFT, parazapper, although I'd need to do some more digging around to find out what that is.

And really, I'm not following you around--it's probably because we have similar interests so I keep running into you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)