CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How long can I drink kefir?

MannaBoBanna Views: 986
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,238,078

Re: How long can I drink kefir?

Well being I've seen people who claim to have used for ten twenty and thirty plus years some the whole family and they say never sick and healthy as an Ox I'd say HUMM maybe anything is possible.

I know one guy who is been doing this for 30+ years he claims that once you get to a month to three depending on health situation that you are fully equipped to not need it for at least a year maybe two. Talked with others supporting the 6 days on one day off deal or two days or so a month off to give your body a fast which is always good and back years ago I did a two day fast every week only liquid as in water and occasionally juice.

Since it AIDS with digestion and if you did extensive research in place of the world where a death at nearly breaking a centurion is unheard of because people love keifer daily and live 130-160 claimed years, kinda sure it's safe 👀

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)