CureZone   Log On   Join
cured chrons without sugar free diet

TribeOfJudah Views: 2,044
Published: 9 y

cured chrons without sugar free diet

I cured candida and chrons without Sugar free diet.

People lie and give false information that you must have a full Sugar free diet, whether it be from fruits or refined sugar, but i came to say that is a lie, yes you should minimize refined sugars but you do not have to eliminate it completely to cure yourself, and I am proof of that. I cured my candida and chrons without eliminating refined sugars completely, i still drank fruits(although minimally) juices and ate a lot of fruits, but i am cured,

what i did was use natural Antibiotic killers, like garlic and a bunch of other herbs plus i used probiotics, its that simple. and over 2 months it took to cure myself only, but i am fully recovered. you do not need to completely cut out Sugar both refined or unrefined from your diet to heal, that is a lie with no proof to back it up. although i do agree it would be smart to limit it.

DO NOT FOLLOW STUPID DIET FADS, LIKE SCD DIET, GAPS DIET, CANDIDA DIET. WHICH WILL NOT HEAL YOU, ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY, THATS WHY THEY SELL A BUNCH OF BOOKS SPECIFICALLY FOR THEIR DIET, THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE MONEY, THESE DIETS WONT HEAL YOU. ITS A DAMN LIE AND THE DIETS ARE UNREALISTIC TOO. ESPECIALLY FOR YOUR AVERAGE PERSON.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)