Hi, firstly thank you for taking the time to read and help me out.
I am female, 21 yo. A lot of this is quite daunting and personal for me to even share but I desperately need to start feeling better and be on the path to health. Basically, I just don't feel 'good'. Any insight is greatly appreciated.
- flatulence (occasionally accompanied with stomach pain)
- feeling heavy and weighed down
- bloated a lot
- keratosis Pilaris since I was a kid
- dry skin
- hair sheds a lot
- moody, irritable
- social anxiety, sadness, stress
- sometimes fuzzy vision upon standing
- irregular bowel movements (constipation)
- bad breath
Previous health history:
- have had blood results come back 'normal'
- have had stool results come back 'normal'
- one cavity filling
- Antibiotic use for Acne and Acne cream tretinoin clyndamicin
- yeast infection
- partial gardasil vaccine
I've always wondered if it have any food sensitivities such as gluten or dairy. Adjusting my diet has been hard for me in the past because I feel as if I've tried eliminating and there's noting left to eliminate.