CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: fenbendazole

SHARKMAN Views: 3,043
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,273,893

Re: fenbendazole

99 percent worm free , just have a few pesky encysted ones that bother me usually around new moon full moon , this last full moon they bothered me for 1day and just for a few minutes. Thought I was going a full 30 days without feeling any but i guess they proved otherwise. Other than that I just did my 4th round of moxi as this is all I take now and just once a month. I would imagine in a few months I will be completely worm free I have 2more rounds of moxi to do in this protocol, all energy is back, body working great , and working outside in 105 heat index all day and still have energy when I get home is a good sign . Do you have these evil worms ? Let me know and I can post my 3 different worming schedules I used so far.wish you well and thanks for asking about my health, won't be doing curezone as much , extremely busy lately but I will check in once or twice a week .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)