CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Borax-Boron;consolidated info

quiktech23 Views: 19,736
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,272,724

Re: Borax-Boron;consolidated info

I am taking all three daily and so far so adverse reactions noticed (yay me?)

1) Wake up and take 1/2 tsp baking soda + 1/4 tsp Borax (30 mule team brand from smart and final) + 2 Tbs of Braggs ACV shaken up in a 32 ounce water bottle and I drink the entire mixture within 10-15 minutes

2) take daily probiotic pearls brand dosage while drinking the above concoction

3) after waiting an hour after the above steps, then I drink 10 drops of food grade 3% hydrogen peroxide mixed with DISTILLED water

4) wait another hour, then I can have breakfast

5) sometime throughout the day around lunch (at least 3 hours after breakfast, I take another 1/2 tsp of baking soda + another 2 tbs of ACV (no more borax for the rest of day after taking the 1/4 tsp in step 1)

6) wait another hour and repeat number 3 above for hydrogen peroxide therapy dose 2

7)eat lunch

8) at least 3 hours after lunch, I take another 1/2 tsp of baking soda + another 2 tbs of ACV

9) eat dinner

10) at least 3 hours after dinner, I repeat hydrogen peroxide therapy dose above right before i go to bed

I am doing this cure for chronic demodex infestation on face causing white head and cystic Acne -- got much worse after turning 30, but has been plaguing me constantly since I was 18 and continued to get worse over the years

I also have chronic jock itch in the groin and buttocks area which I also believe is from demodex

so far my 10 year jock itch has dried up and almost gone, and my Acne seems to already be 50% better than 2 weeks ago (diet has been candida diet for 5 years and never been this good on skin until doing the above steps)

Does anybody think any of the above protocol and timing of steps I am following are unsafe?

My main concern is the interaction of all of these items with the food im eating throughout the day--- basically seems stomach should always be empty?

There are so many conflicting opinions on this site is is very hard to determine best practices.

Thanks in advance for any more help you can provide!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)