CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Borax-Boron;consolidated info

quiktech23 Views: 19,720
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,233,426

Re: Borax-Boron;consolidated info

Questions I have after reading this whole thread:

1 - Is is safe to take entire 1/4 tsp of Borax shortly before or after eating?

I know with Baking Soda, you are not supposed to take it within 1 hour before eating or not until 3 hours after eating. This is because it can severely disrupt digestion being that it is so alkaline when you need stomach acids to digest the food.

How can you safely take borax when it is even more alkaline and has a higher PH level than Baking Soda?

2 - Can 1/4 tsp of Borax be safely taken at the same time as 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda (Ted's remedy). Or is this too much alkalizing at once? What about going further and adding a tablespoon of diamtomacos earth? (I am trying to simplify daily doasages of all three of these but want to make sure I am being safe!)

3 - Food Grade Hydrogen peroxide therapy-- can I take 1 drop of 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide safely with baking soda or borax or both IF I use distilled water? Or are you always supposed to take Hydrogen peroxide by itself in stilled water (no borax or baking soda)?

Thanks in advance for anybody who can PLEASE help me with my confusion!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)